Healing body, mind and spirit … our mission at Saint Agnes Medical Center for nearly nine decades. These values were first inspired by the Sisters of the Holy Cross who, with a staff of 32, opened the original 75-bed Saint Agnes Hospital in 1929. We answered the Valley’s need for expanded health services with our move north in 1975, and have since evolved into a 436-bed, state-of-the-art Medical Center campus – bringing together the most advanced equipment and facilities, and the expertise of top-ranked physicians and staff.
To further serve our community and improve access to primary and specialty care, Saint Agnes has grown to offer several new Saint Agnes Care sites and two urgent care clinics, and has established an accredited internal medicine residency program to attract and cultivate new physicians. We’re also proud to be the only hospital in Fresno County to achieve international recognition as a Baby-Friendly designated birth facility.
Along with growing our physical presence, Saint Agnes also remains focused on strengthening its partnerships with Dignity Health and Valley Children’s Healthcare to form an integrated health care delivery network unlike any other in the region. It’s all part of the promise we made almost 89 years ago – to care for our patients and their loved ones with the highest quality, most compassionate health care. From emergency, diagnostic, surgical and maternity services to cardiac, cancer, neuro and orthopedic care, you can trust that Saint Agnes Medical Center will be here for our community for years to come.