2017 Fiscal Year Statistics
- Licensed beds: 436
- Staff: 2,600
- Volunteers: 662
- Admissions: 22,598
- Outpatient visits: 211,694 (includes emergency visits and observation)
- Medical Staff: 756
- Total operating revenue: $483 million
- Total community benefits for the poor and broader community: $21.6 million
- Service area population: 1,102,453 Fresno, Kings and Madera Counties
- Named one of the Best Regional Hospitals in California by U.S. News & World Report.
- First hospital in Fresno County to achieve international recognition as a Baby-Friendly designated birth facility.
- First in the Valley to provide the only leadless pacemaker available in the United States – the Micra® TPS (Transcatheter Pacing System).
- Established an accredited internal medicine physician residency as part of the newly-created Saint Agnes Graduate Medical Education program.
- Achieved four Blue Distinction Center designations in Cardiac Care, Knee and Hip Replacement, Maternity Care and Spine Surgery.
- Continued the American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation, a title held since 2011.
- Earned the SightLife Vision award for providing 143 individuals the gift of sight via cornea procurement efforts and California’s very first SightLife Shining Star award.
- Achieved gold level recognition from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for promoting the critical need for organ donor enrollment.
- Named Healthgrades’ America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018).
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Spine Surgery in 2018.
- Named Among the Top 10% of Hospitals evaluated for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Labor and Delivery and Gynecologic Procedures in 2017.
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Spine Surgery for 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018) and Overall Orthopedic Services for 3 Years in a Row (2016-2018).
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Spine Surgery Excellence Award for 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018) and the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for 3 Years in a Row (2016-2018).
- Five-Star recipient for Vaginal Delivery, C-Section Delivery, Hysterectomy and Gynecologic Procedures in 2017.
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion for 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018), Treatment of Heart Attack for 4 Years in a Row (2015-2018), Hip Fracture Treatment for 3 Years in a Row (2016-2018), Back Surgery in 2018, and Defibrillator Procedures in 2018.
Click here to view our At-a-Glance publication that details highlights, partnerships and community benefit programs.