Awards & Accolades
- First in the Central Valley to offer the world’s smallest heart pump, the Impella device, the world’s first FDA-approved fully-dissolving heart stent, and the Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (CTO PCI) procedure.
- Recognized as one of 100 Hospitals in the Nation with Great Heart Programs by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Awarded a three-star rating in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).
- Achieved three Blue Distinction Center designations in Cardiac Care, Knee and Hip Replacement and Spine Surgery.
- Received the American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation.
- Earned the Sightlife Outstanding Partner Award for the most corneal donations than any other Sightlife hospital in California.
- Achieved gold level recognition from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for promoting the critical need for organ donor enrollment.
- Earned a three-year reaccreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in transthoracic echocardiography.
- Named a Five-Star recipient by Healthgrades for Treatment of Heart Attack for three years in a row (2015-2017), Hip Fracture Treatment for two years in a row (2016-2017), Spinal Fusion for six years in a row (2012-2017), and Treatment of Respiratory Failure in 2017.
- Named Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery for six years in a row (2012-2017).
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for two years in a row (2016-2017) and Spine Surgery Excellence Award for six years in a row (2012-2017).
- Named among Healthgrades Top 10% in the nation for Overall Orthopedic Services for two years in a row (2016-2017) Spine Surgery for six years in a row (2012-2017).
- Recognized as a Healthgrades Top Performer in Fresno for Pacemaker and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft procedures.
- Named among Healthgrades Top 10% in the nation of hospitals evaluated for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Labor and Delivery, and Gynecologic Surgery (2017).
- Named a Five-Star recipient by Healthgrades for Vaginal Delivery, C-Section Delivery, Gynecologic Surgery, and Hysterectomy and GYN Surgery (2017).
Click here to view our At-a-Glance publication that details highlights, partnerships and community benefit programs.